28.5.09

Went to visit my dear old friend Michelle and her lovely life. Surrounded by horses my head was happy. Imagine a horse being 190cm to its back and even a tall person like me cannot even reach his ears with my finger tips. Imagine hoofs as big as two pocket books. That's sublime. 
Imagine this horse coming running towards you in a battle field. That's scary. Shire horses were born for that only reason. Today they are know for their humble ways, but my, did they still awe me. 
Stable Herkules definitely had a lot to show. Every year a new star is born. Being the cutest, curliest, funniest foal alive to become the most powerful stallion ever seen. 
Thank you, everyone involved, for a fantastic day.














For further facts see www.stallherkules.com

1 comment:

  1. Love ur pics Lisa!
    Skyller på att jag inte har en lika fin kamera som du, därför kan jag inte taq lika bra bilder ;)

    stor kram

    ReplyDelete