28.5.09

Each and every time I go down to Skåne, I have this prospect of catching up on sleep, to study in peace, eat well with plentiful plates of food and glasses of wine, relax and enjoy the harmony of a cottage by the sea. But somehow, lately, each and every time I am there, I wake up with the birds, picking on the roof of my cottage, and lay up all night thinking about everything I need to do. Thus, during the days, I am too tired to study and instead of doing what I NEED to do, I enjoy the wealth of it all. 
Now, back in the capital I am as stressed as anybody else. Waking up with black coffee because I forgot to buy milk.




people think I have altered the colors in this photo but I have not.
Its all true nature. 




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29.5.09

    Fantastisk fina billder.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete