27.4.09

A year has gone by and it's now time for me to move on.

I came just before Spring. Two days before my arrival the seasons' last snow had fallen and it welcomed me home with a thin layer of white, covering the fields. Soon the Cherry blossom colored the city once again and it was time for change. 
It was a tough start, being used to so much excitement and tropical extremes that the calm breeze of Swedish summer didn't really satisfy me. I appreciated the comfort of family but I was lost and so were you I believe. It took six months more, through a golden autumn with hand picked leaves in my window and I was back. Dark months of winter being beautiful with my new confidence. Knowing what I wanted my eyes opened up and I could enjoy all small things. I met them new ones that brought energy to my life and I could lean back. After darkness came light and Spring is once again showing her pretty face. Sweden is wonderful, my family is even better, my friends, hand picked as the leaves, are perfect. But nothing is complete without you and therefore it is time for me to move on. I have tried and I have fought and now I know. 45 days and I will be sleeping next to an angel. 


Strawberries by Tim.



No comments:

Post a Comment