25.9.09

I was there, 25.09.09

I woke up and asked Tim about the light. What is that? We looked at the time, concluding that it wasnt sunrise so perhaps the dust storm had reached us too. Being lazy, we stayed a bit in bed and wasted the reddest part that blew pass, but even an hour later it was like stepping out in a town of sepia, with the sun shining blue and the screen of my camera just as. Even with sunglasses and scarfs to cover my face I came home with dust in my ears and sand in my pockets. My clothes had picked up a tone of red and the smell of dust had penetrated my nostrils. It was beautiful.









2 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.9.09

    Hej Lisa!
    Det må ha varit en fantastisk upplevelse.
    Tack för framvisningen av lägenheten i dag. Det var mysigt. Kanske jag skulle komma och inspektera! Er der plats för mig?
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.9.09

    Vilka häftiga sepiabilder! Märkligt med naturen va? Paps

    ReplyDelete