22.8.09

Newest Novacastrian Explorations.

Its been a long time since I first arrived in Australia. It has been a time of searching and we are almost at the finish line. The finish line of this specific race. An old terrace is ours, close to a beach and a street with people walking. We eat on the floor and have a towel as bathroom mat. Our home consist of what you once said was yours. Op shops and garage sales are the new black. And considering I am a part time ninja and a full time environmental nerd, re-using does good to my soul. Beauty of this country. My new winter is warmer than my old summer.







1 comment:

  1. Anonymous31.8.09

    Provar igen, det plötslig försvant det jag hade skrivit. Men Hej på dig. Det var roligt igen att få billder från Astralin, fina som vanligt. Jag kan forstå att våren nu er hos er och att i både åkar skidor og svimmer. Det låter herligt. Her er höste4n så småt börjat.
    Allt vel.
    Kram Mormor

    ReplyDelete